Each and every month, participants of the Program On Legislation, Therapeutics, And Legislation (PORTAL) assessment the peer-reviewed scientific literature to spot fascinating empirical research, coverage analyses, and editorials on well being regulation and coverage problems. Under are the citations for papers recognized from the month of February. The decisions function subjects starting from an research of the approval and advertising and marketing of biosimilars with a thin label and their related Medicare financial savings, to a dialogue of the Philips Respironics recall and the desire for reforms to U.S. scientific tool law, to a assessment of value negotiation processes in peer nations and possible courses for Medicare value law. A complete posting of abstracts/summaries of those articles is also discovered on our web site.
- Demkowicz BJ, Tu SS, Kesselheim AS, Provider MA, Feldman WB. Patenting Methods on Inhaler Supply Units. Chest. 2023 Feb 25;S0012-3692(23)00301-X. Epub forward of print.
- DiStefano MJ, Markell JM, Doherty CC, Alexander GC, Anderson GF. Affiliation Between Drug Traits and Producer Spending on Direct-to-Shopper Promoting. JAMA. 2023 Feb 7;329(5):386-392.
- Dubin JM, Fantus RJ, Bennett NE, Brannigan RE, Thirumavalavan N, Halpern JA. Guiding principle-Discordant Care Amongst Direct-to-Shopper Testosterone Treatment Platforms. JAMA Intern Med. 2022 Dec 1;182(12):1321-1323.
- Johnston JL, Ross JS, Ramachandran R. US Meals and Drug Management Approval of Medicine No longer Assembly Pivotal Trial Number one Finish Issues, 2018-2021. JAMA Intern Med. 2023 Feb 13:e226444. Epub forward of print.
- Naci H, Forrest R, Zhai M, Stofesky AR, Kesselheim AS. Traits of Prior Authorization Insurance policies for New Medicine in Medicare Section D. JAMA Well being Discussion board. 2023 Feb 3;4(2):e225610.
- Pham C, Le Okay, Draves M, Seoane-Vazquez E. Evaluation of FDA-Licensed Medicine No longer Advisable for Use or Repayment in Different Nations, 2017-2020. JAMA Intern Med. 2023 Feb 13:e226787. Epub forward of print.
- Rome BN, Gunter SJ, Kesselheim AS. Marketplace dynamics of approved generics in Medicaid from 2014 to 2020. Well being Serv Res. 2023 Feb 23. Epub forward of print.
- Tu SS, Nagar S, Kesselheim AS. Contemporary Patent Reform Expenses and Their Implications for Prescription Medicine. JAMA. 2023 Feb 14;329(6):459-460.
- Tu SS, Sarpatwari A. A “Means of Use” to Save you Generic and Biosimilar Marketplace Access. N Engl J Med. 2023 Feb 9;388(6):483-485.
- Van de Wiele VL, Kesselheim AS, Beran D, Darrow JJ. Insulin merchandise and patents in america in 2004, 2014, and 2020: a cross-sectional learn about. Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2023 Feb;11(2):73-75.
The submit Per 30 days Spherical-Up of What to Learn on Pharma Legislation and Coverage gave the impression first on Invoice of Well being.